Use the alias command:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2030/products_tech_
note09186a0080094aee.shtml

-----Original Message-----
From: Arni V. Skarphedinsson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 05, 2002 7:22 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: PIX question [7:58623]

If I have a pix seperating my network from the internet with an inside and
an outside interface, then I have some servers on the inside network that I
use Static to give an ip address on the outside network for host4s on the
internet to access. that4s the easy part, now the question

Is it possible for the inside hosts to access the servers that I have using
the public ip address, I.E. as my inside hosts wear accessing them from the
internet, so they would go out the pix and then back in using the public IP
address of the server they are connecting to.

does this make any sense ?