Hi all,

I fully agree with Mark. No doubt being a CCIE is a bench mark, and not a
small one, and you can not expect anyone to know everything. Multi-skill
sets are required yes, but then speaking about or treating people in that
fashion is totally un-acceptable.

Just my 2 C.

Regards,

Vikram

"Mark W. Odette II" wrote:

Man, talk about being just past adult-hood, but way short of being
classified as an adult- much less a professional.

Just a touch of advice: Never EVER Gloat about terminating people, much
less talk about it in a public forum... for all you know, those CCIE's
you allegedly fired could be on this list too... and I'm sure their
building the warm fuzzy about exacting some sort of revenge on your
smart-elecky little @$$..

You were just about to crawl into a hole "poor me" two weeks ago about
possibly being unemployed, but yet now you revel in the unemployment of
others because you're on a power trip! Puleeez. You and your manager
both need to get a Clue!

Oh yeah, and what was the name of that consulting firm you said you now
work for again?? I just would like to know so that I can steer clear of
your company...

Just so you know, you most probably have a "Kick me HARD" sticker stuck
on your back... watch those corners... and get your scooter fixed- it
has an obnoxiously squeaky wheel.