>I brought these issues to my boss attention last wednesday and on thursay he
>
>ordered me to 'clean' house.  The first thing I did was to send "pink" slips
>to all
>
>4 CCIEs in the group and told them that they are fired because they don't
>know
>
>anything other than R&S.  They were making $130k/year and sucking almost all
>of

So essentially, you started on 11/25 and after 8 days of work you were
making 500k/year headcount reductions? Is wine coming out of the tap there
yet or did you wake up?

I don't disagree with your points and have never been one to judge an
individuals quality on the basis of a vendor exam, but I think there are
more credible ways to make this point.