This is a proposed solution for local dialtone, to replace pool of copper
trunks :

Main site will be equiped w/ main PBX / Voice Mail / ACD system.  Coming into
main site will be 3 leased T1's from each branch office.  For local dialtone
@
the Main office, ISDN PRI is utilized.  Custom call routing is enabled.  At
each branch, there are currently 4 copper lines used as a pool for local
dialtone.

The proposed solution is replace each branches 4 copper lines w/ PRI for
caller id issues in the corporation.

Question to you guys:

How could you enable redundancy in this scenario?  Since PRI is a digital
signal what happens if there is power problems at the CO?  It's not like good
old analog lines I would assume.  Usually where I'm located, if your T1 is
down, so is your PRI, it's just the nature of the beast.  Anyone have
suggestions?  Comments?  There will be 1 analog line for 911.

Thanks

Adam