JS,

CL is correct. I should not have generalized so much. BNC is what we are
receiving from Sprint.

One more question, though.  Are you going to use the entire pipe?  If not,
you might consider a T1 multiplexing piece of hardware.  Conbine two or more
T1's using this hardware.  But, if you are going to be using all of the
45Mbs, then you don't have much choice.

The pricing has changed so much that I'm not sure where the price break is.
It use to be four T1's. Any more than that a fractional DS3 is cheaper.

Ted