Hi,

Thanks your details information again.
However, is it possible to do QoS based on IP precedence? (Our customer
voice-gateway CPE already rewrite the value to 5, so we want to make use of
this to implement QoS. Also, we checked that the rest of data traffic will
have default precedence value 0)

Sample configuration:

class-map match-all normal
  match ip precedence 0

class-map match-all voice
  match ip precedence 5
!
!
policy-map policy
 class voice
   bandwidth percent 50
 class normal
   bandwidth percent 25

interface ATM1/0.100 point-to-point
 ip address 30.0.0.2 255.255.255.0
 pvc 1/100
   service-policy output policy

If "bandwidth" is the min. guaranteed bandwidth during congestion. How about
the "priority" command?

Also, I checked the documentation the sum of bandwidth allocated cannot
exceed 75% of the link. "The remaining 25% of total bandwidth is kept
reserve for unclassified traffic and routing traffic..."

Therefore, as above, I can only define 50% to voice and 25% to data.

Does it mean I will lost some bandwidth? (I cannot apply
max-reserved-bandwidth to sub-interface)

Many Thanks again.

ivan