of course you can use ip precedence for QoS. ip precedence is used to
specify the importance of one traffic and enable the appropriate policies
for it. but on your side, i'm not quite sure on how you would use the ip
precedence set by the customer on their packets going to your side. i think
it only implies that whenever a packet with this precedence enters your
interface, it should be given this treatment (precedence 5 should be
processed first before the other). and besides, precedence should be enabled
near the source, and the traffic is inbound to you, and you wanted to do QoS
outbound. I think you should to your own marking on your router (or your
switch), and enable QoS outbound if this is the case.

If your router is the transit router for voice and data (your router
connects to remote routers that have voip applications)you can match the ip
precedence set by the customer and apply your QoS outbound to the other
side, and vice verza. I think this is what you wanted to do.
example:

class-map match-all class1
match input-interface serial 0
match ip prece 5 (for voice)

class-map match-all class2
match input-interface serial 0
match ip prece 0

class-map match-all class3
match input-interface serial 1
match ip prec 5 (for voice)

class-map match-all class4
match input-interface serial 1
match ip prec 0

policy-map 1
 class class1
  priority 128 (you should do priority command for VoIP - answered?)
 class class2
  bandwidth 64 (for data, you can do the bandwidth command)
 class class-default
  fair-queue

policy-map 2
 class class3
  priority 128
 class class4
  bandwidth 256
 class class-default
  fair-queue

interface s0
 service-policy out 1 (for the other side)

interface s1
 service-policy out 2 (and for the other csr side)

priority command strictly specifies that this application must get this BW,
above that it is clipped. bandwidth command specifies that during
congestion, this application should use this minimum guaranteed BW. you can
use this for data, because tcp is reactive to congestion, and voice, w/c
uses udp, is not.

for the other question, regarding the allocated 25% for the other services,
cisco thinks this is fine, because if you won't specify that, other FR or
ATM traffic (like keepalives) would be blocked. it is sort of you loose BW
for your data, but is for a good reason. I can't remember the command if
there's any for your purpose. maybe u could consult cisco tac for that.

hope that helps :)