Yes I agree with you John. I found them to be very valuable right from my
MCSE days 5 years ago!

Suresh Patrick B.S., M.S.(Eng), CCIE #

CCNA,CCNP,CSS1,CVoice,CNE,MCSE,CCSA,CCSE,SCSA,CLP.

http://www.sureshhomepage.com

A homepage on network certs!

>From: "John McCartney" >Reply-To: "John McCartney" >To:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] >Subject: RE: Good prep tests for CIT [7:59103]
>Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 21:34:17 GMT > >Try transcender they are pretty
accurate, I've used for all the other 3 >exams as well. > > >Message
Posted at: >http://www.groupstudy.com/form/read.php?f=7&i=59137&t=59103
misconduct and Nondisclosure violations to [EMAIL PROTECTED]