The Boson test is probably good and also probably right to focus on theory
rather than the real world, considering it's a Cisco test. :-)

I also have a free practice CIT test at my Troubleshooting Networks Web
site. That's the companion Web site for my book Troubleshooting Campus
Networks, which I wrote in part to help people studying for the Support
(CIT) test.

Go to the Troubleshooting Resources link at this site:

http://www.troubleshootingnetworks.com/

Have fun!

Priscilla