first thing that always comes to my mind is IOS version. My quick check on
CCO did not reveal anything that jumped out at me, but you never can tell.
What IOS are you using?

( as an aside, I notice that images for the 2600 series routers have become
really bloated lately. some of the newer stuff requires a lot more flash
than is possible in the older 26xx lines )

BTW, for everyone who's interested, here is a link to the Cisco public
configuration tool. Does not give pricing, but can be useful in figuring out
what you need, assuming you can put up with the slow speed.

http://www.cisco.com/appcontent/apollo/configureHomeGuest.html

--
TANSTAAFL
"there ain't no such thing as a free lunch"