How is that CBT, Leonardo? Most of the Cisco CBT's I see on eBay are geared
more to sales folks and, from what I gather, not too technical. Is this one
for folks that acutally install/configure/use the product or a 500 feet high
overview that highlights the strong points from a selling prespective?
Thanks.

Quoting Leonardo FUK :