You are assuming that I (and others in this discussion) do not know how to
figure out wild card masks, which is not the focus of the question.  Please,
take a step back and really try to listen.  I appreciate your opinion and I
am very grateful that you are taking the time help.  But, you are not really
listening.

Does Cisco want the smallest ACL or a practical answer to this question?  I
do not want to be in the Lab with a question like this and attack it with
the wrong perspective.

In addition, I made an attempt to "figure it out" on my own -Yes, I did use
the BOSON to check my answer - nothing wrong with that. I asked the question
to invite a technical discussion to attack the question as a "Team".  The
level of experience among members of the discussion group is irrelevant to
me.  I just wanted a serious attempt to answer the question and not to be
talk down too.

Just to let you know I have failed the CCIE lab exam twice and I do not want
to fail it again (like I can control that, though).  I have my own opinion
as to how Cisco wants the question answered, but I would like to hear from
other experts, like yourself, in order to stay on track - call it a sanity
check. In this way I can compare notes and make the best decision in order
to be prepared for the next lab attempt.

Anyway, working together, we should be able to tackle this - thanks

Ted

P.S. What's confusing to me is how Cisco's answer is not very practical.
When working on routing protocols, the rules cannot be half-a**ed .  But,
this question is very misleading - at least from a practical viewpoint.  I
mean, suppose you get answer that is two ACL lines in size, but it blocks
even more networks than the answer above.  One could argue that it is also
correct - just a bit more general than Cisco's answer.  Seems too subjective
to me.

If that is the way it is - oh well.  Any comments?