""Ted Marinich""  wrote in message
> The Long and Winding Road:
>
> As you can see from my original post, the binary equivelents are
represented
> in decimal format one octet at a time.  The question is - has anyone
> approached this question froma a different angle to get a more realistic
> answer.

CL: OK. I wrote it out in binary.

> The first octet should allow 131 and 135 only, but as you can see it
allows
> 14 other octets!???

CL: not knowing your source, but looking at this sentence, you want  some
mask that permits only 131 and 135 in the octet? OK.

131 = 1000 0011
135 = 1000 0111

CL: a mask that permits only those two numbers would be? it should be fairly
obvious, at this point.

> I thank you for your response, but you didn't answer the question.
>
> Want to try again?

CL: I think I have given enough hints that you can figure out the
methodology I would use.