""Robert Raver""  wrote in message ...
> This is a little off topic, but I have been searching for hours
> with no results.  There was a device featured in a magazine
> (Maximum or T3) that you could plug in both Cable and DSL lines
> and load balance in between both.  Now I need this device and
> cannot find it.  Does anybody know of it?  I want a simple solution
> to this problem.  Any help would be appreciated.

It seems like you could only load balance sessions and not packets,
which would be pretty useless in almost all circumstances.  Might
I instead suggest that you simply upgrade your bandwidth (simple,
easy way) or use another hack like a download manager tool (about
as tricky as a Cable/DSL load-balancer)?
http://download.com.com/3150-2071-0.html?tag=stbc.gp

-dre