From: Robert Raver [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, December 16, 2002 1:56 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: DSL/Cable Load Balancer [7:59306]

Hey,

This is a little off topic, but I have been searching for hours with no
results.  There was a device featured in a magazine (Maximum or T3) that
you could plug in both Cable and DSL lines and load balance in between
both.  Now I need this device and cannot find it.  Does anybody know of
it?  I want a simple solution to this problem.  Any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks,
Robert Raver