-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----
Von: David Vital [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet am: Tuesday, December 17, 2002 5:16 PM
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: RE: SPAN on a 6006 [7:59373]

It's just like copying a file

"copy source destination"

"span source destination"

the sniffer gets attatched to the second port you specified . Also, your
gonna have to make sure you have port security off.  if I misunderstood your
question, let me know.

David