Maybe what I really need for Christmas is a new router. ;-) My routers are
too old to do this sort of stuff. It would be terrific if you could mock it
up.

I'm just not totally conviced the router will behave the way it obviously
should. Could be the egg nog though.

Thank-you. I am indebted to you!

Priscilla