John,

If you dont mind the drive,  Scott and White Hospital may have something
at Temple.
I used to work there before I came out here to San Jose. The network Mgr
is Greg Gregory.
We had put in ATM in some places and then IBM netorking went belly
up...They were putting in
6509's and etc when I left austin in 2000.....

Larry

--

Larry Letterman
Network Engineer