Hi Larry - Thanks for the tip but I need to be close to downtown Austin to
take my 7-month old to daycare and in case of emergencies. I'd never get
back if I needed to in that Georgetown/Round Rock traffic. Its gotten 10X's
as bad as in 2000.

Thanks again and let me know if you hear of anything in Austin, I'm thinking
of taking a help desk position just to have a paycheck and hopefully move
into something down the road. The good ol' days (60K +) are gone!