Hello,

I am having trouble with what appears to be a simple problem. I have a small
office and I
have a friend who owns a building not to far away. I am goin to order a T1
to the internet from my location and
a PPP T1 to his location. He has 6 customers in his location and I have 5 in
mine. I want to give internet acess to
 everybody and give them a routable IP address. My ISP gave me 32 addresses
so i am not going to run out.
BUT I can figure out how to make it work.

the setup is

INternet---T1---2611 ---T1---2611
                        2912                    2912

thanks for your help