wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I am having trouble with what appears to be a simple problem. I have a
small
> office and I
> have a friend who owns a building not to far away. I am goin to order a T1
> to the internet from my location and
> a PPP T1 to his location. He has 6 customers in his location and I have 5
in
> mine. I want to give internet acess to
>  everybody and give them a routable IP address. My ISP gave me 32
addresses
> so i am not going to run out.
> BUT I can figure out how to make it work.
>
> the setup is
>
> INternet---T1---2611 ---T1---2611
>                         2912                    2912

two thoughts come to mind.

1) bridge between the two locations, putting everyone on the same subnet.

2) use private IP addressing on the inside - each location retains it's
original scheme, then do static nat to the internet. access-lists on the
appropriate interfaces to keep the two networks alien to eachother.