hey miss P

if you do a show trunk it should show you it`s native vlan ....that is the
one you are after ...

"from CCO"
The following example shows how to add a unicast entry to the table for
module 2, port 9, and how to add a permanent multicast entry to the table
for module 1, port 1, and module 2, ports 1, 3, and 8 through 12:

Console> (enable) set cam static 00-00-0c-a0-03-fa 2/9
Static unicast entry added to CAM table.
Console> (enable) set cam permanent 01-40-0b-a0-03-fa 1/1,2/1,2/3,2/8-12
Permanent multicast entry added to CAM table.
Console> (enable)

i got the above  from
http://cco-rtp-1.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/switches/ps679
/products_command_reference_chapter09186a008007f2dc.html#13648
watch the wrap....

from memory if you specify the native vlan and ONE port in the trunk that
SHOULD include all ports of the trunk with the set cam command....I just
can`t be 100 %
HTIOSH (hope this is of Some help)
Steve