I have used the Sybex virtual trainer, which was OK for Routing but not
so helpful for BCRAN.  I haven't used the other two subjects yet.  You
should note that it is designed to accompany the Sybex books, so if you
are not buying those then it is less helpful.  If you are cash-strapped
and want a couple of routers to practise with, then 3000 series are very
cheap on eBay.  I have seen these running IOS 12.0 2500 images, you'll
probably need to upgrade the flash/RAM.  If you're unemployed, don't try
to pass well, try to pass quickly. Good luck.
rgds
Marc