i don't recommand the boson network simulation, it's full of bugs.....sad
stuff, and offers no indepth configuration capabilities, so you can't have
fun.
the cim's of cisco are OK, a bit more i guess, but the only i don't like is
that you are stuck to predefined lab, so you can't have a lot's fun either,
but the actual labs are ok, and can help you practice key points of the
simulated technologie, i have the iprouting and multiprotocol of the cisco
cims.
you can practice at r1r2.com it's a 2 router lab with 3 connections
ethernet, sync, async, the good part about it is that you don't to sign up
for a time slot or what ever, just telnet to it, if a lab is available get
in and play, user:cisco password:cisco

Amar
Network Engineer
MCSE, CCNP

""Leonardo FUK""  a icrit dans le message de
news: [EMAIL PROTECTED]