From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of
Ladrach, Daniel E.
Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2003 1:27 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: CCIE Vs. BS or MS degree [7:59481]

I do respect every CCIE out there. I have friends working on their
CCIE's
and I see the hard work they are putting in. I know this is not an easy
certification to achieve. I also think every CCIE should be proud of
their
accomplishments. In my opinion an MBA opens more doors. I have never
argued
which one is better or which is harder; however, a certification should
never be used in place of an education. I do believe the best candidate
is
probably going to have both.

Daniel Ladrach
CCNA, CCNP