Hello all,

I have a question.  I have gre tunnels going through MPLS running 1.544mbps,
running EIGRP.  The secondary links are Frame Relay links running at 256kbps
per link.  Presently EIGRP has calculated the best link to be the Sprint
Link as there are bandwidth statements in the frame relay subinterface on
the remote site:

Remote Site In Tampa:
interface Serial0/0.2 point-to-point
 description "Connect to Seattle"
 bandwidth 256
 ip address 192.168.228.253 255.255.255.0
 no ip mroute-cache
 no cdp enable
 frame-relay interface-dlci 41

interface Tunnel1
 description "Tampa Tunnel to Seattle"
 ip address 10.0.48.6 255.255.255.252
 tunnel source Serial0/1
 tunnel destination 64.200.134.18
!
The Tamp Site connects with Seattle Hub with these configs:

interface Tunnel1
 description "Seattle Tunnel to Tampa"
 ip address 10.0.48.5 255.255.255.252
 tunnel source Serial2/0
 tunnel destination 64.200.118.162
end

interface Serial0/0.8 point-to-point
 description  "Seattle to Tampa"
 bandwidth 256
 ip address 192.168.228.254 255.255.255.0
 no ip route-cache
 no ip mroute-cache
 no cdp enable
 frame-relay interface-dlci 39

I believe the best way to influence EIGRP would be to add a bandwidth
statement to the tunnel or the interface to which the tunnel is applied to.

One other question.  T1 1.544mbps would be 193000 in the bandwidth
statement?.. believe so ..but having a brain fart right now.

Thank you for your help.

Cheers,

Jamie