Hi All,

Has anyone experience something similar to - the rip default not being shown
in the route table and the rip database that is being sent by the upstream
router?
(Upstream router being a tier 2 provider).

I have other routers hanging off the provider edge router that are receiving
the default route.

Been working on this for a few hours now with the lvl3 guys but we are both
stumped.

Both of us agreed to log a call with cisco.  But just wondering if anyone
else has seen this happen before?

It's a weird one.. most likely code specific.  No bugs showing for my
customer's affected router.. ios version being used by the provider is ios
specific to their vpn network.

Cheers,
Mark.