From:   Andrew Larkins [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Tuesday, January 14, 2003 4:13 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        RE: CSIDS - 9E0-100 [7:60920]

I currently only have IDS (9E0-572) to go and am booked for next week
Thursday at 10am and then I am CSS1 - apparently still valid until end Feb
2003. I will write the SAFE exam my early Feb 2003. Then I should be CCSP.

After that a short break and then onto CCIE - somehow I think with the kid
on the way in 2 months, I will have plenty of sleepless nights and thus,
time to study!!!

This should be interesting!

Andrew