i don't see any obvious problems with your configuration. I can, however,
offer a couple of troubleshooting tips. I would start by checking out the
access list ("show access-list") to make sure you have packets that qualify.
Second (and this is where I think your problem is), I would lose the
"match-all" in your class-map. Since you're only searching one criterion,
there's no need for the match-all (which is the default match clause
anyways). Here's a quote from Cisco's web site to confirm:

"The match all and match any options need to be specified only if more than
one match criterion is configured in the traffic class. The class-map
match-all command is used when all of the match criteria in the traffic
class must be met in order for a packet to match the specified traffic
class. The class-map match-any command is used when only one of the match
criterion in the traffic class must be met in order for a packet to match
the specified traffic class. If neither the match-all nor match-any keyword
is specified, the traffic class will behave in a manner consistent with
class-map match-all command"

Let me know what you find out. Hope this helps