The deny statement is there implicitly but if you put it in as well when you
do a show access-list command you will see the staitisticsof how many times
it was  "hit"

as far as your suggestion goes, it may not work as well if you have over 100
access-lists and you need to put one in lets say 8th spot.

""Emilia Lambros""  wrote in message
> Why don't you try removing the line you want it to be below (as well as
the
> deny ip any any at the end) then put in the new line, the next line(s) and
> the deny line?
>
> ie
> no access-list from-internet permit ip any host 10.10.10.4
> no access-list from-internet permit ip any host 10.10.10.5
> no access-list from-internet deny ip any any
>
> access-list from-internet permit ip any host 10.10.10.2
> access-list from-internet permit ip any host 10.10.10.4
> access-list from-internet permit ip any host 10.10.10.5
> no access-list from-internet deny ip any any
>
> That should leave you with
>
> access-list from-internet permit ip any host 10.10.10.1
> access-list from-internet permit ip any host 10.10.10.2
> access-list from-internet permit ip any host 10.10.10.4
> access-list from-internet permit ip any host 10.10.10.5
> access-list from-internet deny ip any any
>
> Its a little shuffling but it gets you there ;)  Is there any reason other
> than numerical order that the 10.10.10.2 line needs to be above the
> 10.10.10.2 line since they're all permits anyway?
>
> Also, for my own interest, is the deny ip any any required?  I was of the
> impression that everything was closed until you opened it which means
there
> should already be an implicit deny ip any any.. ?
>
> Em

Admins)