If Provider 1 is large enough, they should be able to assign you a class C
that they do not aggregate when they make their announcements to other
providers.  I would suggest asking them for one of these, if they want to
keep your business they will get it to you one way or the other.
Another option would be to ask Provider 2 for a class C out of address space
that they DO announce as an aggregate, and announce this class C to Provider
1.  In this situation your announcement to Provider 1 would always be more
specific and most of your traffic would come through them.