Hi there,
First of all, sorry for the late reply. I have been really busy with other
committments. Secondly, I was really upset to hear you couldn't clear the
BCMSN exam. I just got a few tips which I used to study. Maybe they might
work for you as well.

1. Underline/highlight the important points
2. Practice everything very thoroughly
3. Write on the top of your book "Everything is difficult before it is easy!"

Trust me, I had a tough time myself trying to grasp the concepts. But one
you get them, it is not really that though. Sometimes, you might feel that
the material is not enough so refer to the Cisco site for help on things
like BackboneFast etc. But overall, it is really not that tough. Go through
the whole book thoroughly 2 or 3 times and underline/highlight all the major
points for constant review. Also, keep a printout of the exam outline with
you and mark the topics as you cover them to be sure nothing is left out.
Best of luck on your next attempt. I have faith you'll clear it this time...

Cheers,

Kenan