Actually, if you are using Windows 2000, you can insert a PCMCIA flash
card in a free slot of your laptop and have the OS seeing it as another
hard disk removable drive on which you can copy files.

You just can drag and drop any file you want on that, including IOS
images.

I use this method regularly and I have no problems. (your mileage may
vary)

Regards,

Maurizio

--