I would like to know if anyone knows where I can find documentation
regarding criteria for OSPF to originate default using the
default-information originate command?  Our Cisco SE provided me with the
following information, and he is trying to locate information to support the
second condition of, "- That default route *cannot* have been learned via
OSPF."

In order for 'default-information originate' to redistribute a default
route, 2 conditions must be met:
- The router must have a default in it's routing table
- That default route *cannot* have been learned via OSPF

I have found Cisco supporting documentation regarding the first condition,
but not the second.  I would appreciate any documentation regarding this
issue.

Thanks,
Todd Hart