I've offered my opinion on the Cisco Press title on QoS on more than one
occasion.  Anyone care to offer their own on the above title from Syngress?
I've not yet finished chapter 1 and I already have suspicions.  And why such
extensive coverage of EIGRP (something like 70 or 80 pages)?  I wasn't aware
that EIGRP was so QoS-capable that it would deserve such a showcasing.  QoS
coverage doesn't even begin until around page 120.

I would also be very grateful for any suggestions.  I see that CP is coming
out with a new title but no release date (actually, it isn't even mentioned
on the CP website but it's listed as pending on barnesandnoble.com).  I see
that Sybex has a CCIP QoS / multicast study guide, but I've never been a
huge fan of Sybex.  Maybe this one is worthwhile?

Thanks all.