Hi all,
Can anybody explain me when i use the broadcast keyword in sub
interface(fram-relay interface-dlci 16 broadcast) then if i have only static
routing will it affect that.I read that it is used only for OSPF to pass
broadcasts , if multicasting disabled.But In a scenario if I have no dynamic
routing and give this command what will happen.
will it pass unknown broadcasts on frame-relay.
moreover exactly how it is used in point-to-point sub interfaces.
Thanx a lot in advance--:)