Here's an old post:
"The password recovery
on a LS100 is unbeliveably complicated. You have to
enter a very cryptic string from a hidden menu on the
LS100. I had to do it on mine, so you'll need to call
TAC and open a case to get this resolved."
I believe that the default password is "c". (Just the letter not the
quotes.)
Please post the solution.