Hi.. I want to configure SSH on PIX 515 which has DES enabled.  I saw the
configuration as follows.  But the problem is I don't have the aaa server in
my network?  Can I still implement SSH without aaa server.  I configured it
without the aaa command line, but it doesn't works.  How should I do?
Thanks a lot..!!

pix#conf t
pix(config)#
pix(config)#domain domain_name
pix(config)#ca generate rsa key 1024
pix(config)# ca save all
pix(config)# ssh ip_address subnet_mask interface
pix(config)# aaa-server RadiusServer_name (inside) host ip_address MySecure
<--aaa
pix(config)# aaa-server RadiusServer_name protocol radius <---aaa
pix(config)# aaa authenticate ssh console RadiusServer_name <---aaa
Pix(config)# exit