actually FRF.16.1, will not suport ISDN interfaces or any virtual interface
for that matter, also because of the latency introduced when having
different bundle links of differing speeds, it's recommended to use links of
the same speed.
of course the router must be a 2600 and up, with 12.2.(8)T if my memory is
good.
oh yeas FRF12 and FRF9 are not supported either nor is rfc 3020

hope this helps

""Peter P""  a icrit dans le message de news:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]