Just make a permit ACL for that host and the debug will only report on that
one host.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sam Sneed [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2003 11:49 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: debug commands [7:62107]

If I want to see all IP traffic from host 10.10.10.1 on a cisco router, what
would the debug command look like? I looked at the help menu and I think its
debug ip packet but then the options are:
        Access list
    Access list (expanded range)

Do I have to create an access-list for the hosts I want to monitor? I'm used
to using tcpdump and snoop so the debug commands are awkward for me. Its a
production router so I know I can crash it if I'm not careful with this.

Thanks.