The 2600 and the 3600 are fine.....

But you would need the Enterprise Feature Set

>From: "Marcel Janssen" >Reply-To: "Marcel Janssen" >To:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] >Subject: IPSec tunnel [7:62125] >Date: Wed, 29 Jan
2003 19:23:45 GMT > >Hi, > >we are planning to use Cisco routers between
our main >site and two remote sites with an IPSec tunnel using >3DES
encryption and certificates for authentication. > >Can someone tell me
what Cisco hw platform and IOS sw >I need with 2 IPSec tunnels ending in
one router? > > -------- router B >router A > -------- router C > >We
will use 2 E1 lines. My guess was a 2611 for remote >and 3640 for the
main site. > >thanks in advance! >With regards, >Marcel > > > > >Message
Posted at: >http://www.groupstudy.com/form/read.php?f=7&i=62125&t=62125
misconduct and Nondisclosure violations to [EMAIL PROTECTED]