From: HulaJoe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2003 7:06 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: CiscoWorks on Solaris or Win2K ? [7:62226]

One more thing - Is anyone running the latest version of the LMS suite on an
Ultra-II ?

I have a choice between an Ultra-II with dual 166Mhz, 512Mb RAM, or a Dell
2400 with Dual P-III 500Mhz and 512 MB RAM.

I figured that the native port on Solaris would perform better. Any
suggestions ?

Thanks - Joe