Run, run, run away from any network management tools that run on
Windows.  :-)  I had nothing but problems running CW2K on a windows box.
 Since I migrated to Solaris I haven't really had any problems.  Well,
no problems related to the operating system, that is.  If Cisco were to
decide to dump their goal of writing everything in Java (oh please,
please....) and go back to a standalone, non-browser-based application,
then perhaps Windows would work just fine.

An even worse choice is to run HP Network Node Manager on Windows.  I'd
rather be flayed alive than to attempt that again!

Regards,
John

>>> "HulaJoe"  1/30/03 6:06:04 PM >>>
One more thing - Is anyone running the latest version of the LMS suite
on an
Ultra-II ?

I have a choice between an Ultra-II with dual 166Mhz, 512Mb RAM, or a
Dell
2400 with Dual P-III 500Mhz and 512 MB RAM.

I figured that the native port on Solaris would perform better. Any
suggestions ?

Thanks - Joe