And you have a dynamic routing protocol watching the routes and it is able
to see when the one you specify disappears?

Could you post your config?

-----Original Message-----
From: Nelson Herron [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2003 12:55 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: ISDN Dialer Watch on 4500 [7:62423]

Are there any special tricks to getting a dialer watch to work on a 4500
NP-4B?  I have tried the configurations from the web site and from Solie's
book on a 4500 w/4B connecting to a 4000M/4B via a Teltone Demonstrator.  I
cannot get the ISDN to show any dialer event activity when I unplug the
serial cable.  Packet debug shows the dialer conditions appropriately
(primary, secondary down) but no attempt appears to be made to dial out.
I'm using IOS 12's.  I've tried clearing the int bri's, shut/no shut the bri
on each end, turning off the demonstrator, reloading the router.