Hi,

I think my PC has problem, my emails don't seem to be shown, but they
are actully there. If I have sent a few of them, please forgive me. :)

I was asked a few questions, here are the answers:

1. token ring and ipx are the topics you need to know as they are listed
in the blueprint

2. there are exhibition questions, quite a few, you can prepare yourself
via boson exam

3. reading CCO website to expand the topics on the books. Normally they
are more uptodate. But it is up to your time allocation scheme as online
materials are vast. If you don't have time, you can choose the topics
you are not that good at or you find the books can't answer your questions.

HTH

Paul