I am trying to setup a modem dialup for Cisco AUX or Console port.  The
modem connects fine, but then hangsand never goes to to the router prompt.
Is there any special configs for setting up 33.6 usroobotics modem. Here is
what I am doing: GLOBAL MODE:modemcap entry
usrobotics:MSC=&F1&D3S0=1 LINE MODE:line aux 0 modem InOut modem
autoconfigure type usrobotics transport input all speed 38400 flowcontrol
hardware line con 0 modem InOut modem autoconfigure type usrobotics
transport input all speed 38400 flowcontrol hardware PIN 1, 3 AND 8 DOWN AND
THE REST OF THEM UP. Any idea? Thanks, Teza

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com