Hi,

  I would have to look at the DLSW redundancy configs to give you a
diffinitive answer, (I can't memorize all this stuff:), but I can
promise you that you can't have two differant ring numbers on a single
token ring.  You will bring the ring down.

   Dave

   take a look at this, it sounds like what you want to do, you need to
change your bridge number though as they should not match.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/tech/tk331/tk336/technologies_tech_note09186a0080094548.shtml