Could you send us the result of the `show memory` and `show version`.
Maybe it helps the discussion.

"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" @groupstudy.com em 11/02/2003
12:42:37

Favor responder a "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

Enviado Por:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Para:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc:

Assunto:    Monitoring Memory Utilization(%) on a router. [7:62800]

Hi,

1) i do a "show memory" on a cisco 26xx router. It shows me the Total
Processor Memory and Total IO memory.
When i add up these 2 values, why is it not equal to total amount of DRAM
in
your router (as shown by sh ver)???

2)Assuming the "sh memory" output does not give us the correct picture
about
memory utilization, which MIBs and objects should we monitor to get the
memory utilization( as a %)of the router?
Or can we atleast get the "free memory" , "used memory" or "total memory"
via SNMP and using MIB expressions, we can compute the Memory utilization
as
a %??What are the MIBs and objects to get this info?

Cheers
Simon