Hey, for those of us who teach technology for a living, as myself, we all
have those moments. What I find is that things don't go well when I get a
big head thinking that I've done this before and don't need to prepare as
much. It's as if I get humbled and have to work my way back up again to get
"in the groove". I have also discovered that the less you mention your
credentials and the more you teach what you know with a sincere concern for
the students' understanding, the more respect you receive and your message
gets across effectively. Show your students that you care that they learn
the material and want them to succeed. Then they will have a sincere
interest in learning. Since I have taken this approach, I haven't had one
student fall asleep yet!

Just my .02 for experience in front of countless tech classes...

Acer