Pete

Thanks for your help. I know it doesnt buy much redundancy, however it is
something that could be done to an existing system without much capital
outlay, and the organisation that I was thinking of has seemed to have had
a run of bad luck with single routers falling over during the last few
months. I know the org would prefer to rely on the dual providers for
uplink redundancy rather than adding additional redundant links to any
single provider.

I dont even know if the upstream provider would allow it, but it was just
something that occured to me while reading up for the BGP exam I am taking
this week and I couldnt really find any answers in my study materials.

Yet again, thanks

        Peter